Batch Cook Club Movie night Pop-up @ The Southville Centre
Batch Cook Club
The Southville Centre, Beauley Rd, Southville,, BS3 1QG
Batch Cook Club are teaming up with BS3 Community to cook up a delicious meal to eat at their FREE movie night! Enjoy your meal whilst watching ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs’ – bring the whole family!
Batch Cook Club Movie Night Pop-up Menu:
– Homemade turkey and garlic meatballs with our ‘all the veg’ sauce, wholewheat spaghetti, served with a rocket salad
– Baked feta and oregano, ‘all the veg’ sauce, wholewheat spaghetti, served with a rocket salad
– Garlic, rosemary and olive oil focaccia from Forest Bakery
– Cinnamon and coconut sugar popcorn
– Homemade cold ginger fizz served with a sprig of mint
Bar available on the night serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. No need to pre-order popcorn or ginger fizz, these will be available to purchase on the night – card payments only please!
If you're hosting a good food event in Bristol, share the details here to spread the word far and wide.