Local Food Economy
Bristol Christmas Food and Wine Tour
M Shed, Princes Wharf, Wapping Rd,, BS1 4RN
It really is the most wonderful time of the year! Join your host Naomi from Bristol Food Tour for a fantastically festive walking Christmas Food and Wine Tour! You’ll be taken to some of the best independent Bristol foodie joints and sink your teeth into their Christmas specials.
Get festive this magical season and enjoy nostalgic sweet and savoury Christmas food like cheese, nut roast, chocolate and churros! The locations are a surprise for on the day, but we can secretly tell you that the tour takes place in the city centre, starting at the historic and vibrant harbourside and ending at Finzel’s Reach.
This tour will end at a cosy wine bar (15-minute walk from the start point), where you will enjoy a delicious charcuterie board and wine (meats, cheeses, bread, olives and dips).
This tour can cater for a variety of allergies and dietary preferences – please let your host know upon booking.
**About this tour**
– This is a walking food and wine tour which takes 2.5-3 hours depending on the group size
– This tour will visit four different Bristol venues in the city centre
– This tour will end at one of Bristol’s most popular wine bars
– Enjoy favourite festive foods like cheese, nut roast, churros and chocolate
– Enjoy exclusive discounts on the day, find that perfect Christmas gift!
– Christmas jumpers/outfits are encouraged!
Arrive hungry and ready to have a fun and festive afternoon! £39
If you're hosting a good food event in Bristol, share the details here to spread the word far and wide.